Frequently Asked Questions
Pink Hair for Hope Q & A
Q. How do I register?
A. Log into www.pinkhairforhope.org.
1. Click on Be a Participating salon. (link to registration page)
2. Fill your information and
3. Read and agree to the terms. (link to agreement)
4. Print and fill out the Credit Card Authorization form and Fax 914-423-1436 or Email to:email@example.com (Link to forms)
5. You will receive a confirmation that your registration is complete
6. Place your order by calling 855-LUV-PHFH (588-7437), Fax (914)-423-1436 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. How do I pay for this?
A. You must provide SHE by SO.CAP USA ® with $10.00 (credit card, cash or SALON BUSINESS CHECK) from each hair extension purchased. A valid credit card must be provided with your order (a credit card authorization form must accompany your order). All orders must be prepaid. For any SHE by SO.CAP.USA pink hair extensions that have not been used and/or altered that are returned by November 3, 2013 funds will be credited to your account. You must also return any unsold extensions PRIOR TO NOVEMBER 3, 2013. Every hair extension must be accounted for. Initial orders must be paid in full before any new hair will be shipped to the Salon.
Q. What is the minimum/maximum order?
A. 10 Pieces minimum
Q. Why do I need a credit card on file?
A. Any Hair or donations not received by 11/3/13 will be charged to the credit card on file to clear your account
Q. How is Hair shipped?
A. All orders will ship UPS ground at no charge. Upgraded shipping is available at the customer’s expense.
Q. If I do not do extensions can I still participate?
A. YES. You can purchase our clip in pink hair.